Welcome to our store Lounge Out
Thanks for stopping by ...
We are an independent online retailer bringing to market only the best and latest in home, decor, furniture, sports & fitness, gadgets, and accessories. We offer the highest quality products at the best prices sourced from our local Australian suppliers! Shop a range of quality goods in lounges, wearable devices, appliances, bedroom, bathroom & much much more.
We pride ourselves in delivering quality, believing that serving our customers with a level of satisfaction is our number one responsibility with every purchase made at Lounge Out you will not be disappointed. It's with this purpose we aim to become the online store of choice for all your latest gifts, providing only the best products from Australia including world-class customer service.
Here at Lounge Out, we aim to provide:
- The Latest Market Trends
- Affordable Pricing
- Quality Products & Gifts
- FREE Domestic Shipping
Rest assured you are buying with confidence from Lounge Out, we are here to make your shopping experience enjoyable and easy. Let us do the hard work for you and find you what you want for a better tomorrow!
This round base rare-earth neodymium (NdFeB) cup magnet is made with A3 steel plate and coated with Nickel-Copper-Nickel to be the strongest type of permanent magnet available.
The countersunk hole allows many types of mounting applications including hook, knob, or included eyebolt. Screw it into a wall to hold tools, or position and hold lights, signs, and more. This type of magnet is also perfect for magnet fishing and retrieving applications.
Please note that holding power of 500 lbs (226.8kg) is tested on unpainted horizontal 1.27cm steel plate. Mounting on a vertical or painted surface will reduce holding power by up to 70%.
- Extremely strong Neodymium Magnet with over 500 lbs (226.8kg) pulling force on contact with 1.27cm thick steel
- Ideal for magnet fishing, lifting, hanging, or anywhere you need an incredibly strong magnet.
- Countersunk hole for easy use with eyebolt (included), screws, hooks, and other types of fasteners.
- Coated steel cup provides protection for the magnet and helps to prevent chipping or cracking.
- Thread locker is strongly recommended for magnet fishing to keep the eyebolt from backing out.
- Dimensions: 9 x 17.78cm
- Hole Diameter: 2.54cm
- Material: NdFeB Magnets + A3 Steel Plate
- Coating: NiCuNi
- Pulling Force: 226.8kg
1 x Round Neodymium Fishing Magnet